Appointments can be scheduled by calling (503) 256-1462 between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
In order to schedule an appointment with a neurosurgeon, you need to have a radiological or neurological study that demonstrates your particular condition or addresses your symptoms. For those with spinal and brain conditions, these exams are typically an MRI or CT, while those with carpal tunnel syndrome need to have an evaluation with a neurologist known as an EMG/Nerve Conduction Study. Feel free to contact the office in order to set up these exams prior to your consultation or to find out if the exams already performed are sufficient for an appointment.
Once an appointment has been scheduled the office will send an intake packet that covers your current health status as well as your prior medical history. Additionally, an outline of our office account policy and our HIPAA privacy notice will be enclosed and will require a signature for completion. All of these forms are available online and must be returned to the office by the time of your visit with Dr. Kellogg.
Before your appointment, it is important to ensure you have completed all of the items below:
- Download, review and complete Patient Intake Packet & additional forms (complete prior to appointment)
- All relevant radiological and/or neurological examinations
- Bring a copy of your insurance card
- Bring any Workers Compensation or Automobile Claim information, if injury related
- Drivers license or other current photo identification
All of the following forms must be completed and returned to the office by your appointment date.
- Patient Intake Packet
- Download PDF (download both): Medical Questionnaire (PDF) and Registration Form (PDF), OR
- Download Microsoft Word (download both): Medical Questionnaire (MS Word) and Registration Form (MS Word)
- Office Account Policy (download PDF) or (download MS Word)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (download PDF)
- Relative Medical Release Form (download MS Word)
If you will not be bringing any relevant prior medical records with you, please complete the following release form and we will obtain them on your behalf.
- Release of Medical Records (download PDF)